Day two of daily sketches




Today was the second day of school. I made a new Pandora list today that I named 80's Girls. If you are not into cheesy 80's female pop artists, don't click that link. Again, I grabbed the first image of a person that came up on the stock images list at DeviantArt. It is a bit of a nostalgic day. The music is up loud and blasting as I go about my chores. A family of seven creates a lot of laundry and chores to do.

I am telling myself that this year I am going to push myself a little harder this year. I want to reach beyond the daily drill of doing studies from pictures and studies from life. I have made it a point to get the rest of my life organized enough to be able to focus more on what I want to do, instead of what I forgot to do.

1 Comments

Nardeeisms said…
Actually, I like "cheesy" 80's stuff. I, like you, Anna, intend to push myself more this year. This time, not as a luxury...but out of necessity. ~Nards