Ack!



Pensive Morning
9x12
Oil on Panel

So this is on my shelf and staring at me. Begging me to fix what is going wrong. With puppy dog eyes like this, who can resist? There is still an issue between the nose and the mouth that is not working. Do I dare try to fix it and possibly make it worse? Or do I leave it with that sad puppy like look and start over? mmm... thats a tough decision.

I could leave it as is and give it to my son and tell him "This is what I looked like while you were in basic training."

I am generally a pretty happy person, so this painting just makes me laugh. It reminds me of those times I faked a frown to get my way with someone. Or perhaps those times when I was trying to frown at the obvious end of one of the kids' lives when I was really smiling and laughing inside.

The decision is still out, so you may see this one posted again.



Technorati tags:
, , ,

0 Comments