Pensive Tori

Pensive Tori
6x6 Oil on panel.

This is a new day and a new painting. Tori was beginning to feel a little better and was sitting on the couch. I let her watch cartoons while I painted. Although I do need to play with this palette a little more, this is probably one of my better attempts of Tori-girl. A little more contrast would have made this one so much better. Placement rears its ugly head again. Had I put her just a bit higher so she doesn't have so much head room, this painting would have looked a lot better.

I love drawing or painting Tori. She has a very intense gaze. She doesn't look at things, she looks through them a lot of the time. One day I hope to capture that look.

Palette Info:
Titanium White
Burnt Umber
Burnt Sienna
French Ultramarine
Alizarin Crimson
Cadimum Yellow Light (Thought I would mix it up a bit)

0 Comments