Creamers

I love these little coffee creamers. I love anything coffee related. I was given the clear bottle. I am not sure where it comes from, but it makes a nice still life item.

My ellipses are off just a little. I ran out of time to put in the holes in the doily, so its just a white table, but I am fairly pleased with the overall painting experience. I surprised myself a few different times today.

This is my first time getting off the Goya palette. I was surprised at how well I did finding the gray I was looking for using just Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson and French Ultramarine (Plus white of course). It is still a limited palette, but I wanted to challenge myself to get off the earth colors. I love earth colors, but it is time to start seeing what these other paints are for.

0 Comments